Alternate Reality Excercise
- Pick an area of your life that is not working.
- Create a new reality that improves upon this “reality”. (Make it up. Be creative.)
- This new reality must be plausible at some level.
- Start living with this reality, and gathering evidence that supports that it is true.
- Disregard all evidence that disproves this reality.
And then see what happens over the course of a week. I find it almost scary how easy it is to find the evidence I need to prove something radically different.