Do something different
And just fascinating enough to get me in to trouble when a big red bus drove by and soaked me with a tidal wave splash. Not quite what I had in mind when I sought after a new experience.
What I learned from the incident:
- Usability tip #1: When confronted with the possibility of large busses intersecting with large puddles in close proximity, watch the road, not the neat patterns of rain-drops in the puddles.
- Follow-up idea #1: When being splashed by big red bus, reposition your umbrella to face downwards at a 45 degree angle to minimize the damage.
- Shortcut #1: When about to be splashed by a big red bus, move quickly in the opposite direction from the street.
- Side benefits #1: The rain-water-bus-splash wakes you up better than coffee.
- Time saver #1: The rain-water-bus-splash provides a free natural all-in-one method for laundry and a shower. Note – temperature control leaves something to be desired and drying method needs to be reworked.