From my exhaustive search, I learned a number of quality things:
- People are notably more thankful around thanksgiving.
- People tend to be very thankful for their family and friends. Either that, or they’re concerned their family might discover their list and question why they’re not on it.
- People tend not to be thankful for just being alive. (Or they don’t think to write it down.)
- Bloggers like to make lists.
Some of the more intriguing items people were thankful for:
- Toilet paper (for obvious reasons)
- The word â€œspigotâ€. I like to say it over and over.
- My electric blanket, foot bag and peppermint mocha creamer for my coffee.
- I’m thankful that even though I feel like I’m talking to air 99% of the time, I do get a kid who comes back and tells me, “Hey, I actually learned something.” I wish more of them did this.
- Nacho Cheese Combos
- That I have 10 healthy toenails.
- Trash cans
- That I’m just as excited about a life-sized Malenium Falcom cockpit as J.